Nichols Environmental (Canada) Ltd. is a full-service geo-environmental consulting and remediation firm that provides environmental and engineering solutions to a wide range of industrial, government and public sector clients. Nichols Environmental continues to expand our operations throughout western Canada and requires a Document Quality Control professional to join our team.
A winning attitude as well as a flexible approach and diversity of experience will provide you with an excellent opportunity to expand your career at Nichols Environmental (Canada) Ltd.
We currently require an individual on a part-time (20+ hours per week/flexible position) temporary basis to work with our current professional and administrative staff. The position would be based out of either our Edmonton head office or Calgary regional office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Exceptional grammatical/technical writing and organizational skills;
- Proficient in working with Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat Reader/PDF-XChange Viewer;
- A thorough understanding of technical reporting and data management;
- Able to work independently and meet critical deadlines; and
- Any AutoCAD or health and safety experience is also a valuable asset but not required.
- Provide quality control review and preparation of technical documents ranging from simple transmittal letters to extensive technical requests for proposals and reports;
- Work in a cooperative spirit with our team of technologists, engineers, scientists and administrative professionals; and
- Facilitate a positive and healthy working environment through participation in our health and safety program.
We will challenge your technical capabilities and allow you to enhance your creativity as one of our team members. We encourage all candidates to browse our website at www.nicholsenvironmental.com. Please forward your resume in confidence quoting the aforementioned position to:
Nichols Environmental (Canada) Limited
17331 – 107th Avenue NW