Environmental Engineer/Hydrogeologist/Environmental Scientist - Technologist - Saskatoon
Nichols Environmental (Canada) Ltd. is a full-service geo-environmental consulting and remediation firm that provides environmental and engineering solutions to a wide range of industrial, government and public sector clients. Nichols Environmental continues to expand our operations throughout Western Canada and requires qualified individuals to join our team.
A winning attitude as well as a flexible approach and diversity of experience will provide you with an excellent opportunity to expand your career at Nichols Environmental (Canada) Ltd.
We are excited to announce that our newly established Saskatoon office requires individuals on a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent basis to work in cooperation with our current office staff. The successful candidate should have the following:
- B.Sc. or Technical Diploma in Environmental Engineering/Science (various disciplines);
- 1 to 3 years’ related experience;
- Able to work independently and meet critical deadlines;
- Experience in Phase I and II ESA investigations, remedial excavation, groundwater monitoring and spill response;
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Able to write technical reports effectively and efficiently;
- Flexible to travel throughout Saskatchewan and Manitoba and be out of town for a week at a time; and
- Willing to work in the field (throughout the year).
- Complete the setup, scheduling and execution of environmental project work including but not limited to Phase I/II ESAs, remediation, spill response;
- Provide data review, interpretation and be involved in technical reporting;
- Communication with fellow workers and project managers;
- Liaise with third party contractors including but not limited to laboratory service providers and regulatory agencies; and
- Provide continued client service and promote business development.
Safety training such as First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, TDG, Ground Disturbance and H2S Alive would also be an asset.
We will challenge your technical capabilities and allow you to enhance your creativity as one of our Team members. There is significant growth potential within the company for the right individual. We encourage all candidates to browse our website at www.nicholsenvironmental.com. Please forward your resume in confidence quoting the aforementioned position to:
Nichols Environmental (Canada) Limited
17331 – 107th Avenue NW